The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, and project team members.
Key capabilities of our ideal candidate include; Project management experience, great organisational skills, excellent team working and communication, previous account management or client facing experience.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with the clients throughout every step of their project from initial idea to execution, along with the opportunity to work closely with Design and Development teams to build the dream product.
Our clients range from new start-ups to established global brands across a multitude of industries, we are looking for someone that is excited to learn and keen to work across a variety of projects and industries.
Experience with Project management tools such as Asana/ Trello/ Jeera is preferable. Also preferable is some experience working with WordPress and online CMS systems and bespoke apps.
- Ownership of assigned projects
- Monitoring project deliverables
- Communication with stakeholders and team members on the project progress and deadlines
- Coach and support project team members with tasks and deadlines required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
Skills we’re looking for are:
- Strong communication skills with experience presenting to clients with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence in leading a project from start to finish
- A critical eye for detail for QA and testing
- You have worked as a product manager for at least 2 years
- Great at working collaboratively within a team
- Driven, enthusiastic and pro-active
- Strong problem-solving skills